Managing a startup or a growing business can be tedious if you do everything yourself. If your in-house team is small and hiring expenses are high, getting a reliable offshore resource is a great alternative. You can delegate the more routine tasks involved in online marketing such as:
Content Writing and Blogging
- Content marketing is a great way to drive targeted traffic to your site but who has time for writing when you have your hands full with other tasks?
- Hiring professional writers will ensure you are able to update your blog regularly.
- Professional outsourced copywriters have the skills to develop different types of content depending on your marketing strategy. Aside from blog posts, popular types of content requests we have here at DPS include copywriting for landing pages, newsletters, banner ads, e-books, case studies, online press releases and product descriptions for e-commerce sites.
- An alternative to getting a freelance web designer is hiring an outsourced designer on a part time or full time retainer from the Philippines. It’s more cost effective since you’re being charged at a low hourly rate and you get to work with a reliable professional who you can count on at anytime.
- Aside from designing a full website, types of routine design tasks we do here at DPS include: landing page design, Facebook ad design, newsletter template design, social media cover photos, logos, business card design, branding kits, product images, etc.
Email Marketing Campaigns and PPC
- Hire digital marketing specialists who can create, manage and execute your email marketing and ad campaigns for you.
- Outsourcing these tasks frees up your time to stay focused on strategy, product development or core operations management.
Search Engine Optimization
- Of all the tasks listed here, this is the one that entails the most work and patience. But the long term benefits of SEO is beneficial for your online presence. Good SEO campaigns are often executed in 12 months or more.
- Outsourcing SEO is a great strategy especially if you’re just getting started as the software and tools you’ll be needing can be expensive and you need to dedicate a lot of time doing the actual setup and optimization work.
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook presence is absolutely essential to any growing business, especially if you are selling products.
- Hire a social media specialist to monitor and improve your company’s social presence.
- It’s not just about increasing the number of page likes and followers —- by hiring a dedicated social media person, you can always make sure that there’s someone to interact with your existing and future customers online.